Wednesday, January 14, 2009

3 months old



Emma is 3 months old today!

Here are some of Emma's stats (since I am so far behind in blogging..)


Birth Weight: 7lbs. 5oz. 20 in.

1 week checkup: 7lbs. 6oz.

2 week checkup: 7lbs. 11oz. 21in.

1 month checkup: 9lbs. 8oz. 21.5in.

2 month checkup: 11lbs. 6oz. 23.5in.

Our next visit will be in February for her 4 month visit!


She is growing up so quick and changes each day. We are enjoying her smiles, talks and even a few laughs! Here are a few shots of the smiles and expressions that we adore each day!!










Posted by Picasa






Classic shot.. "okay I am really sick of all the pictures.."



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amy said...

I love her. I want to hug and kiss on her. I know I ask all the time, but please tell me again why you have to live almost a thousand miles away?

The pic with her mouth wide open has Isabelle, Jr. written all over it!

Oooo. Guess what! This is a rare moment. Weather.com says that you are at 7 degrees right now, and we are at 8 degrees! And our wind chill is actually one degree colder than yours(-3)! Wow! I am finally feeling what your "cold" feels like. I just took Bella out and OUCH! I don't know how you handle MONTHS of this. I am sure it is because the front has not hit you yet. You will probably be at -28 tonight, or something crazy. Our high is 28 today while yours says only 14. That is quite a difference, too. Anyway... enough rambling. Hope you have fun at MOPS today. Probably should have written you an e-mail... oh well.