Friday, March 20, 2009

Emma - 5 mos. old

Emma turned 5 mos old a little over a week ago. She loves toys and everything goes in her mouth! Isabelle also loves helping her discover new toys to chew on - lol - so I have to keep my eye on them ;) Emma rolls over occasionally but is still not a big fan of tummy time. She is growing quick and already wearing many 6-9 mos outfits. We are really enjoying this age! She is so sweet and good natured, plus she can't say "no" yet.. hehe..




Emma had her first taste of rice cereal a week ago. She did okay with it and is still adjusting to it's new texture and very bland taste. My grandma was here for the big event and also got to give her a few spoonfuls which was so special.




1 comments:

Amy said...

How in the WORLD have I not seen this, yet?
Great post! Goodness, I just don't know how she could get any more cute. My favorite pictures are the one's of her in the beanbag and the last one of Mam feeding her with Isabelle watching intently. :) Precious.