Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

our busy weekend started off with an Easter Egg Hunt at Grandpa Eddie's assisted living place. The weather was "nice enough" so we were able to enjoy the hunt outside.








Jeff, Cherry, Ava and Kyla came up for the weekend and we had so much fun visiting together. Isabelle and Ava colored a ton of eggs with Grandpa!


Easter morning was spent at Auntie Val's and Uncle Richard's for a delicous brunch. Isabelle and Ava modeling new sunglasses from Auntie.





Emma and Kyla - growing up so quick!

The four girls ;)

Slightly possesive.. oh my.



Isabelle and Grandpa napping.. She didn't want to let go of the basket of eggs and therefore fell asleep with it on top of her!

Isabelle & Emma




3 comments:

Amy said...

I love all the cousin pictures! I still can't believe there are four girls! Your dad and Isabelle taking a nap is precious!

How the HECK is your dad so tan? I wish I was that tan.

Can't wait to see you! SOON.

-brittany- said...

Isabelle asleep with her basket is priceless!

Lisa Ridgely said...

It looks like you had such a fun day! I love the pics of all the girls in their pretty dresses. Madilyn got that same Elmo basket from my dad - it was very well-loved! The last pic of Emma is so, so good! What a sweet happy girl!