Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Beach for a day

At the end of August, my parent's rented a beach cottage in Weekapaug, Rhode Island. Both families have a ton of history there and it is where Bobby & I got married. It is such a special place and it was great to go back! Since Bobby had Tuesday off we headed down for the day.

My grandma went down for the week and had a wonderful time!

Beach boxes line both entrances to the beach! They are a brilliant idea and make life so much easier! Most people even decorate or add personal touches to theirs. adorable.








Both girls loved the beach!


after taking a chilly swim, Isabelle borrowed my sweatshirt and took off with it ;)




Isabelle loved the turtle that daddy made.


It was a great day and both girls slept all the way home!

1 comments:

Lisa Ridgely Photography said...

They look like they had so much fun!! I remember when we went to the beach there the morning of your wedding, and then to take pictures afterward...is it the same place? It was so beautiful there! I'm glad you all had a great time!